Fathers’ day was recently celebrated right throughout the world and Kollywood Today brings after versed analysis brings you the best fathers on the screen.
1. Kamal Haasan – It may be a comedy film, but Avai Shanmughi had whole lot attributes of a good father who can do anything for his daughter. The film is a good hit not just because of comedy and Kamal Haasan dressing up like a Brahmin lady. But it made great sense where a great affection was revealed between a missy and her dad.
2. Prakash Raj– He has played the role of father in many of his films, but his recent film ‘Santhosh Subramaniam’ was more realistic. A father gives more than his son asks for: this theme was really interesting and a grand round of accolades is surely awaited.
3. Robin Williams – Mrs. Doubtfire was perhaps the real inspiration for Avai Shanmughi. Robin Williams an outstanding actor dressing up like a woman does it all for his daughter who has been alienated.
4. S.P.Balasubramaniam – Right before a decade, the film Kadhalan featured both SPB and Prabhu Deva as father and son. Enjoying each and every bits of pieces of life with their father would the dreams of each sons. This film had much to do with these aspects and both having beer together revealed of their open-minded relationship they had.
5. Raghuvaran – An actor who really made us shed bit of tears with Yaaradi Nee Mohini. His real and reel life went almost on the same lines. In his real life, he wanted all means to stay with his small son and yearned a lot for him. Over here in this film, a strict father in the beginning turns to be the most proud one about his son. Finally, breathing his last for his son was heart binding…
These aren’t the only actors who have performed the best father roles. There are yet many whom would have impressed you a lot. Kindly come up with your views of your favorite father-son duo on the screen.