Kamal escapes fire accident at Alwarpet home; books gutted in fire

Actor Kamal Haasan escaped unhurt when the third-floor room of his house in Chennai’s Alwarpet caught fire in the wee hours of Saturday (08th April).

A refrigerator kept in the third-floor of Kamal’s Alwarpet residence got heated too much and thus caused short circuit. Fire erupted around midnight on Friday and the books kept in the room caught fire.

Kamal’s staff members, who rushed to the third floor, rescued him as Kamal escaped unhurt. Smoke engulfed the entire floor even as fire was brought under control in a couple of hours.

Tweeting about the accident on his Twitter account, Kamal said on his message recorded at 03:28 a.m. that “Fire accident occurred at around midnight; I’m now safe thanks to my staff members’ timely help!”

Post your comment

TamilWire.NET - Latest English News

TamilCinema.News - Latest Cinema News

TamilTunes.com - Latest Songs Downloads

TamilWire Movies - Latest Tamil Movie Trailers to Watch Online